MICHELIN® 7 Rib Serpentine Drive Belts (V7PK-Series) - Note: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 Rib belts are listed under different categories on the BuyPylon website. This category only displays 7 Rib part numbers.
- Please verify correct application / fitment before ordering
- BuyPylon Customer Service does NOT have access to application/fitment data and thus is unable to look-up fitment for customers
- This product is designed to fit specific vehicles per the OEM design and requirements. Please confirm with the vehicle owner’s manual or OEM specification to ensure correct part specification before purchasing Serpentine Belts. Note that engine size, accessory options and other options can impact the product size and design.
- Optimize Costs and Reduce CO2 Emissions - Our serpentine drive belts are high-performance components able to withstand difficult engine environments with high speed, high temperatures, and wet conditions, making them especially durable and wear-resistant. Increased flexibility and reduced weight optimize costs and reduce CO2 emissions.
- Built-In Tension and Product Warranty - MICHELIN belts are available with polyamide cord, which allows the belt to automatically maintain the right belt tension over time. This provides compact, low-noise drive solutions with low maintenance and higher cost-effectiveness. Also includes a one-year product warranty for defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service.